Fassmer is an internationally oriented company that is active in four main areas - shipbuilding, lifeboat construction, deck equipment and FRP components. Over the years, the company's capacity for technical innovation and the quality of its services and products have earned it a reputation for outstanding quality. Customers worldwide benefit from extensive in-house design and engineering resources, modern production facilities and a global service network.
Thanks to our skilled and motivated employees, experienced R&D department and modern production facilities, we guarantee customers the utmost competence in all these areas.
The company has a reputation for outstanding quality in both products and services. Holger and Harald Fassmer's commitment to the company's long-term success is exhibited in their ongoing focus on customer satisfaction.
Equipped for global success, Fassmer can boast:
- 1,500 employees worldwide
- 55,000m² heated workshops
- an outfitting pier 270m long
- a global service network
- a Certified QM system under DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 - round-the-world training and technical support
- worldwide availability of original spare parts
- Rescue Boats
- Tender Boats
- Accommodation Ladders & Gangways
- Yacht Equipments